Wisdom Teeth Removal
Important Facts that You Should Know
- Wisdom Teeth (third molars) will erupt through your gums until people are in their late teens, twenties or even older.
- Removal of wisdom teeth will be needed if it causes severe pain due to infection, ulcers, jaw pain and crowding of teeth in front of it that may affect the aesthetic look of your teeth appearance.
The duration for this treatment
- Required 2 visit.
- First Visit (30 minutes) : Full oral examination and taking 3D X-Ray.
- Second Visit : Extraction 15-30 minutes per tooth, depends on level of difficulties it may take longer time.
What to Expect During the Surgery
- Prescribed medicine may need to be taken 1 hour prior to your scheduled appointment.
- Apply numb gel and local anesthetic.
- If needed, the tooth may have to be divided into segments so it can be removed easily and safely.