Medicare Child Dental Benefit Schedule (CDBSD)
We are happy to be one of the prestigious Dental Clinic in Sydney who offer a bulk bill service to look after your children dental care if your children eligible for Child Dental Benefit Schedule (CDBSD) from Medicare.
What is Child Dental Benefit Schedule?
It is a benefit given by Medicare that covers part or the full cost of some dental services for children. If your child is eligible for the Child Dental Benefits Schedule (CDBS), usually Medicare will send a letter directly to you without needing any registration. Usually Medicare cover up to $1,000 over 2 calendar years for basic dental services under CDBS.
To Book an Appointment with Us :
- 1. Check if your children are eligible for Medicare Child Dental Benefit Schedule. How to check this? You can check your Medicare Online through MyGov.
- Full Name (beneficiary of CDBS)
- Date of Birth
- Medicare card number
- Patient number on the Medicare card
- Medicare Expiry Date : 01/–/—- *(written on the Medicare card)
- 3. Dental Services that can be claimed through that scheme are :
- Dental check-ups
- Fissure sealing
- Root canals
- 4. If your children have sufficient allowance, we will send a confirmation regarding the booking you’ve made 4 days prior to your appointment via email and text.
To know more about the eligibility of your children, please click here (https://www.servicesaustralia.gov.au/individuals/services/medicare/child-dental-benefits-schedule)