Whether you are concerned about the appearance of just the one tooth, or about your overall smile, we are here to listen to your particular concerns.
We Have Extensive Experience in Treating
- Dark tooth due to previous root canal treatment.
- Crowded front teeth.
- Front teeth with an uneven biting edge.
- Worn down or thinning teeth.
- Stained old fillings.
- Black or metallic fillings.
Broken Down or Decayed Teeth May Be Restored By
- Ceramic crown (entire tooth is covered by the ceramic tooth cover).
- Ceramic or plastic veneer (the front part of the tooth only is covered by the veneer).
Teeth may be missing due to previous cavities, extraction, cracks, gum disease or maybe the teeth were missing since birth. There are various ways to replace missing teeth, including :
- Dental implant (the whole tooth is replaced by a metallic part in the gum and a crown above the gum).
- Bridge (the replacement tooth hinges upon a neighbouring tooth. Not usually advisable if neighbouring teeth are perfectly sound teeth).
- Denture (the replacement tooth/teeth is part of a removable device).