Whether you are concerned about the appearance of just the one tooth, or about your overall smile, we are here to listen to your particular concerns.
We have extensive experience in treating :
– dark tooth due to previous root canal treatment
– crowded front teeth
– front teeth with uneven biting edge
– worn down or thinning teeth
– stained old fillings
– black or metallic fillings
Broken down or decayed teeth may be restored by
– ceramic crown (entire tooth is covered by the ceramic tooth cover)
– ceramic or plastic veneer (the front part of the tooth only is covered by the veneer)
Prior to any cosmetic treatment involving several teeth, we will show you a mock-up of the proposed final result. This ensures that you know what to expect with the end result, and allows fine tuning of the appearance of the desired look.
(i) Teeth whitening
If you have yellow-looking teeth, the first step is to have the teeth professionally cleaned and polished. The professional clean will usually result in a cleaner and brighter look. However, some teeth are inherently more yellow, and such teeth may need whitening treatment to achieve a significantly whiter and more youthful appearance.
(ii) Missing teeth
Teeth may be missing due to previous cavities, extraction, cracks, gum disease or maybe the teeth were missing since birth.
There are various ways to replace missing teeth, including :
– dental implant (the whole tooth is replaced by a metallic part in the gum and a crown above thegum)
– bridge (the replacement tooth hinges upon a neighbouring teeth – not usually advisable if neighbouring teeth are perfectly sound teeth)
– denture (the replacement tooth/teeth is part of a removable device)