- In Advanced Dental, we strongly promote preventive dentistry, which refers to actions which can be taken by both you and us to prevent dental problems.
- The less dental problems in the mouth, the less need for ongoing dental repairs, and an overall healthier mouth.
- Most dental problems can be easily avoided by regular dental check and cleaning every 6 months. This simple dental routine helps to identify developing problems early, preventing the problem to become more serious and costly to fix.
- We will help you find the most effective way to keep your mouth clean and avoid gum disease and tooth decay.
- In cases where we notice significant premature tooth wear, we will recommend you wear a night guard device which will prevent further wear from grinding and clenching.
Oral Hygiene Tips
Use an Oral B electric tooth brush to brush your teeth morning and evening, and floss in the evening. Do this everyday and you will avoid most common dental problems : tooth cavities and gum disease.