BDS (Manchester, UK)
She is a gentle dentist and caring practitioner who builds honest and sincere relationships with each of her patients. She is highly experienced and is very passionate in helping patients with their dental needs.
She has a friendly chairside manner and genuine desire to provide comprehensive care to patients of all ages. She is committed to providing the highest standards and state of the art treatments available. She shows her commitment to excellence by regularly attending dental seminars and conferences.
While she practices all disciplines within general dentistry, she has developed special interests in:
- Cosmetic Dentistry (Including teeth whitening, porcelain veneers and other aesthetic treatments)
- Orthodontics (clear alignment therapy)
- Wisdom Teeth removal
Due to her continual thirst for knowledge she is continuously learning new techniques and using the latest technology and materials to deliver bespoke treatment options for every patient.
When Dr Bhaiyat isn’t busy caring for her patients, she enjoys playing badminton, socialising, travelling and living life to the fullest with her great friends and family!
- Member of ICOI (International Congress of Oral Implantologists)
- Fellowship of ASID (Australian Society of Implant Dentistry)
- Invisalign Accredited Provider
- Member of Australian Dental Association